viernes, 19 de febrero de 2010

Do you take this man in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(Yes, I do.)
Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(I do)
I now pronounce you...

___________________

cause I really always knew that my little crime
would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
and I know, I know it's not your time
but bye, bye
And a word to the wise when the fire dies
you think it's over but it's just begun
but baby don't cry D:

You had my heart, at least for the most part *w*
ause everybody's gotta die sometime,
We fell apart, let's make a new start
cause everybody's gotta die sometime, yeeeah! *o*
But baby don't cryyy tururu xDDD

amo esa cancion :3
es una de mis favoritas :B
een sin, me fue muy bien en todo :3
fue emocionante, y bueno, espero hablarte luego y contarte cn mas detalle n_n
te quiero mushup :B

Myku.

0 comentarios:

-Avenged Sevenfold-

My Space

Photobucket